Blogging Sunday School  

Posted by pBerry

For the next four weeks, I'll be taking Roundtables on a journey through Tony Jones' latest book, The New Christians: Dispatches from the Emergent Frontier. I've been wanting to do this since reading Tony's book in July. Here's a preview: the-new-christians-cover.jpg

Week One: Pay phones and church
Week Two: The West is beautiful
Week Three: So a biblicist and a reletivist walk into a pastors' convention
Week Four: Sonny, it ain't nothin' till I call it

The book is set up well for our class. It's thought provoking and smartly written. I think we'll have a good discussion. I'll be blogging a preview and wrap up here, so be sure to check it out.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at Wednesday, December 31, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment